Become a Member
The Muskoka Lakes Museum relies on its members, donors and supporters to carry out the very important task of preserving Muskoka’s heritage.
Your generous support ensures we can continue to offer exciting programming and make Muskoka’s history accessible to all. Memberships and donations comprise nearly half of the museum’s funding each year. In addition to individual memberships, the museum supplements its funding with government grants, admission donations, workshop fees, fundraising events and gift shop revenue.
Museum members not only contribute to the future of the museum, but they also enjoy a number of exciting benefits:
- FREE museum admission
- Discounts on children’s programming
- 10% discount on Gift Shop purchases
- Regular Museum newsletters
- Advance notice of special events and programs
Members at the Supporters and Sustainers levels receive the following additional benefits:
- Recognition on engraved plaques in the museum entrance
- 15% discount on the Gift Shop purchases
- Exclusive reception (mid-summer)
The 2020 Membership Year runs from May 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021.
*As set out by the Canada Revenue Agency, the basic individual membership fee is not eligible for a charitable receipt. All members who take out a membership beyond the individual membership will receive a charitable receipt for their donation less the basic fee of $30.00
- Senior/Student Membership: $20.00
- Individual Membership: $30.00
- Family Membership: $50.00
- Friend: $100.00 +
- Sponsor: $200.00 +
- Supporter: $500.00 +
- Sustainer: $1,000.00 +